Caramel Pear Pudding CakeFrom sufia 7 years ago
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 4 medium pears, peeled and chopped, or shopping list
- 1 (16 ounce) can pears, drained and chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped shopping list
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 3/4 cup boiling water shopping list
- ice cream or Cool Whip (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In large mixing bowl stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Add milk; beat until smooth. Stir in pears and pecans. Turn into an ungreased 2-quart casserole.
- In bowl combine brown sugar, butter and boiling water; pour evenly over batter. Bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve hot with ice cream.
The Cooksufia JP, INDIA
- Not added to any groups yet!