cherry crumb dessertFrom sufia 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl, cut butter into cake mix as for pastry dough.
- Set aside 1 cup.
- Pat remaining crumbs onto the bottom and 1/2 in. up the sides of a greased 13-in.x9-in.x2-in. baking pan.
- Spread pie filling over crust.
- Combine the walnuts with reserved crumbs; sprinkle over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- Serve warm, with whipped cream or ice cream if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- sufia JP, INDIA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooksufia JP, INDIA
- Not added to any groups yet!