double chocolate chip muffinsFrom sophiebabez 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups mashed ripe banana shopping list
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
- In a small bowl, combine bananas, oil and egg.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill greased or paper lined muffin cups three fourths full.
- Bake at 350 deg F for 20-25 minutes or until muffins test done.
The Cooksophiebabez Didcot, GB
- Not added to any groups yet!