Corn PuloaFrom sufia 6 years ago
- basmati rice - 1 cup shopping list
- corn - 1 cup shopping list
- onion - 1 medium size shopping list
- Paneer - 1/2 cup ( for garnishing) shopping list
- pepper - 1/4 tsp ( I used italian seasoning) shopping list
- sugar - 1/2 tsp shopping list
- garam masala - 1 tsp shopping list
- green chili - 2 ( slit length wise) shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- cashew - 10 for garnishing shopping list
- butter , oil - for cooking shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Soak in a micro safe bowl the corn adding some water.
- 2 .Cook basmathi rice and sprinkle few drops of ghee and mix it so that it won't stick together.
- 3. Cook the corn in microwave with the water for 2 minute
- 4. Heat butter and roast the cashews and keep it aside.
- 5. In the same pan add oil and add Onions and green chili and saute.
- 6. Chop paneer n to small pieces , fry the paneer pieces in a non stick pan adding salt and Pepper powder ( I used Italian seasoning)
- 7. When the onions are turned pink add the corn after draining the water.
- 8. Add Garam masala, salt and saute.
- 9. After the masala's raw smell goes, add the cooked rice and mix well.
- 10. Garnish with Paneer and cashew.
- Goes well with Raita or plain curd.
The Cooksufia JP, INDIA
- Not added to any groups yet!