Quick Baking Powder BiscuitsFrom aspiringchef 7 years ago
How to make it
- Oven to 450 degrees.
- Sift the flour in a bowl.
- Stir in the baking powder and salt.
- Cut in the shortening with a pastry blender until the mixture looks like peas.
- Make a well (kind of dig a hole in the center of the bowl till you can see the bottom) and stir in the milk with a fork.
- The dough should be making a ball by now. Knead it three times (more if needed).
- Press to one inch flat. Cut into biscuits.
- Bake for ten minutes and enjoy!!!
- I'll upload a photo next time I make them