Cheesy Cauliflower DeluxeFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 large head cauliflower broken into florets shopping list
- 1 medium white onion chopped shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper chopped shopping list
- 3/4 pound fresh mushrooms sliced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon basil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano shopping list
- 6 ounces shredded white cheddar cheese shopping list
- 6 ounces shredded yellow cheddar cheese shopping list
- 30 ounces marinara sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 then steam vegetables with parsley, basil, oregano and garlic for 3 minutes.
- Pour a little sauce in bottom of casserole then add layers of vegetables, cheese and sauce.
- End with sauce then cover and bake 45 minutes and bake uncovered 10 minutes.
- Cool slightly then serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!