Yukon Gold Cheesy PotatoesFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 2 pounds yukon gold potatoes grated with skin on shopping list
- 16 ounces sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup parsley shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 10 ounces cheddar cheese soup shopping list
- 10 ounces cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter melted shopping list
- 1 small can green chilies diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup white onion chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Toss grated potatoes with parsley and black pepper.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet then cook potatoes in skillet until crispy and brown.
- Remove pan from heat and spray rectangular baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place crispy potatoes in baking dish and pour buttery spread over top.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over top and mix with potatoes.
- Bake uncovered for 90 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!