Coffee CakeFrom sufia 7 years ago
- 100 gm plain flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp instant coffee powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 40 gm dark brown sugar shopping list
- 90 ml full cream boiled milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup cream shopping list
- 5 tsp sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder shopping list
- a drop vanilla essence shopping list
- 1 well beaten egg shopping list
- 75 gm butter and 1 tbsp butter to grease the tray shopping list
- 75 gm castor sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Blend the instant coffee powder, vanilla essence and the boiled milk in a mixer and keep it aside.
- Sift together plain flour,baking powder and cinnamon powder.keep it aside.
- Beat together butter, castor sugar and the dark brown sugar and then add the beaten egg and whisk the mixture.
- Then add the plain flour mixture and coffee powder mixture to it and mix them well for 3 mins atleast.
- Grease the baking tray and bake in a microwave oven for 20-25 mins. (check with a skewer, inserting to the cake mixture,till it comes out clean).
- Meanwhile blend the cream and sugar together in a mixer for a min and keep that aside.
- After the cake is made cut that into 2 halves and sanndwich the sweetened cream mixture in between the cake pieces.
- Serve them with cardamom tea (since its made of coffee powder).
The Cooksufia JP, INDIA
- Not added to any groups yet!