Bear Meat LoafFrom grizzlybear 7 years ago
- 2 lb ground Bear meat shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. thyme shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. oregano shopping list
- 3/4 cup tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 cup onion, minced shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. dry mustard shopping list
- 1 cup bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 green pepper, finely chopped, shopping list
- I also add 1 small can of mushrooms or fresh mushrooms. shopping list
How to make it
- Bake at 350 until done (about an hour).
- When it looks close to being done, maybe 15 minutes, I spread either BBQ sauce or ketchup over the top.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating2 people
I have experienced Bear Meat in my youth. Nothing good that I could say about it at that time. If I had it to do all over again, this is how I would want it made. Thank you for sharing it. I will make it if I happen across bear meat again. Promise!
morequaziefly in ALL POINTS loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!