Lemon Ginger Frozen YogurtFrom chefgil 5 years ago
- 3/4 cup water shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup shopping list
- 2 teaspoons finely grated peeled fresh ginger shopping list
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt shopping list
- 1 cup low-fat buttermilk shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel shopping list
How to make it
- Bring water, sugar, light corn syrup, and grated ginger to boil in medium saucepan, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Boil 2 minutes.
- Strain into medium bowl and chill until cool.
- Whisk in yogurt, buttermilk, lemon juice, and lemon peel.
- Chill for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Process in ice cream maker according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Cover and freeze.