Fast Home-Made BiscuitsFrom mel_yates 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Take your favorite biscuit pan and put about a 1/4 cup of canola oil in it and place it in the oven as it preheats.
- In a medium bowl add the flour, milk, and oil and stir until smooth.
- Once the oven is ready take out the pan and spoon the dough by spoonfuls into thew pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes, if they need to be a little browner on top broil on low for a few minutes but just be sure to keep an eye on them.
- I have learned when fixing these kind of biscuits the consistency needs to be just a little thicker than pancake batter, you can adjust the amount of ingredients until you get it right. These biscuits are always asked for ... even the ones that when I have time and it takes a lot longer. I hope you enjoy them!