Grilled Chicken And Avocado NapoleansFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 2 (9x10") sheets frozen puff pastry,thawed and cut into 12 (3x5") rectangles shopping list
- 4 (4oz) boneless,skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- kosher salt shopping list
- olive oil for drizzling shopping list
- 3 Tb reduced-fat or regular mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/2 large avocado,thin sliced into 8 pieces shopping list
- 2 c baby spinach leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Place oven rack in lower 1/3 of the oven. Preheat to 400 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place pastry on prepared baking sheets. Using tines of fork,prick the top of the pastry all over. Cover the pastry with parchment paper and place another baking sheet on top. Bake 25 mins until golden. Remove the top baking sheets and parchment paper. Set aside to cool.
- Preheat grill pan or preheat gas grill. Season chicken with salt and drizzle with olive oil. Grill till chicken is cooked through,about 5 to 6 mins on each side. Set aside to cool.
- In small bowl,mix together the mayonnaise and cayenne pepper
- To assemble Napoleans:Place 4 pieces of pastry on work surface. Slice each chicken breast diagonally into 6 (1/4" thick) slices. Place 3 slices on each piece of pastry. Place 1/4 c of spinach and 1 avocado slice on top. Spread 1 tsp of the mayonnaise mixture on the underside of another 4 pieces of pastry to create the middle layer of each. Place on top. Repeat the layering. Each Napolean shold be completed with a piece of pastry on top.
- Arrange on platter and serve.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating2 people
uh oh i love this one too LOL
hey did you know that californians put avocado in everything sandwiches salads gucamole etc etc hahaha..........omg i love them too lol left you my info in checkin thanks for asking .....
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Oh my heavens! Sounds like heaven! Thank you for sharing! 5!ayngelwing in Vancouver British Columbia loved it