Cottage Meat Loaf MicrowaveFrom spinach1948 6 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 ½ Lb. Lean ground sirloin shopping list
- ½ cup tomato ketchup shopping list
- 1/3 cup tomato juice shopping list
- ½ tsp. Each salt and black pepper shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. red pepper shopping list
- 2 eggs beaten shopping list
- ¾ cup bread crumbs shopping list
- ½ cup finely chopped onions shopping list
- 2 tsp. prepared mustard shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- ¼ cup tomato ketchup shopping list
- ½ tsp. prepared mustard shopping list
- 2 tsp. brown sugar shopping list
How to make it
- 1)In a large bowl, combine ketchup, tomato juice, salt, black and red peppers,eggs, bread crumbs, onions and mustard. Mix until thoroughly blended.
- 2)Add ground sirloin. Mix gently but thoroughly.
- 3)In a microsafe baking dish, form meat mixture into a 9-inch ring.
- Tip: for easy shaping, press meat mixture into a 9-inch ring mold. Then invert into the microsafe baking dish.
- Cover with waxed paper.
- 4)Microwave at HIGH power for 5 minutes. Pour off any juices.
- 5)Microwave, covered, at MEDIUM power for about 10 minutes.
- 6)Remove waxed paper. Spread top of meat loaf with the topping mixture.
- 7)Microwave, uncovered, at HIGH power for about 5 minutes longer or until meat loaf is done.
- 8)Serve with noodles or rice and a green salad.
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!