Mushroom Cheese Hamburger SteakFrom chefloren 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 Lb Burger shopping list
- 2 jars of brown gravy ( or 2 packets or a 2x2x2 beef gravy ) shopping list
- 1 Med onion Sliced shopping list
- 1 can of mushrooms ( I prefer the equal amount of fresh mushrooms) shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 4-5 slices of Swiss or Provolone shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 2 Tbs UN-salted butter shopping list
How to make it
- In a skillet, Saute the onion and mushrooms in the butter. Once onions are translucent, remove and set aside. Mix egg with burger, form into patties, and cook in skillet. Once meat is cooked remove from skillet and drain excess grease. Return skillet to stove, add cheese strips, put mushrooms and onions in the gravy. Mix well. Pour Gravy over Burger. Allow to warm until cheese is melted and gravy is bubbly.
- Goes GREAT with Garlic Parmesan mashed Potatoes.
The Cookchefloren Someplace, Idaho
- Not added to any groups yet!