Baked Herb Chicken BreastsFrom upstatevoyager 8 years ago
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 6 tablespoons white wine shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon, crushed shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dried basil, crushed shopping list
- 1 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pound chicken to an even thickness.
- Brush chicken breasts with oil.
- Arrange in baking pan in a single layer.
- In small bowl, combine wine, lemon juice, tarragon, basil and red pepper flakes.
- Pour over chicken.
- Turn chicken several times to coat well.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until fork tender.
- (I serve this with a side of pasta with pan juices spooned over.)
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!