Korean Fried Chicken Soy And GarlicFrom powerplantop 7 years ago
How to make it
- Make sauce with: 1/4 small onion 2 cloves garlic (minced) 1/2 cup soy sauce 1/4 cup mirin 2 tablespoons brown sugar 2 tablespoons ginger
- Cook sauce 2 minutes.
- Salt and pepper chicken wings.
- Dredge in corn starch fry in batches until they start to brown.
- After all wings have been fried the first time fry them again until they are golden brown.
- Coat wings with sauce (reheat and strain before coating wings).
People Who Like This Dish 13
- Ayiti_brinee Nowhere, Us
- Bradford Nowhere, Us
- mykoreaneats Madison, Wisconsin
- Buto13 Nowhere, Us
- jett2whit Union City, GA
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- angelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
- lolaleana Chula Vista, CA
- nicoleporciasmith Sun Prairie, WI
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- Plus 3 othersFrom around the world!