Baked Almond CrispsFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- Baked almond Crisps shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 cup butter softened shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2-1/3 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups toasted chopped unblanched almonds shopping list
How to make it
- Beat butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until light and fluffy then beat in egg and vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt then gradually beat into butter mixture and stir in almonds.
- Shape into 4" logs then wrap and freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
- Preheat oven to 375 then slice and bake 12 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!