Balsamic Chicken Fajita WrapsFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts cubed shopping list
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lime juice shopping list
- 4 tablespoons olive oil divided shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1 medium yellow onion diced shopping list
- 1/2 red bell peppers diced shopping list
- 1/2 yellow bell peppers diced shopping list
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 cup broccoli slaw cut to 1/2" lengths shopping list
- 1 cup cooked canned black beans drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin shopping list
- 1 ripe avocado peeled seeded and diced shopping list
- 3/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 6 flour tortillas shopping list
- Grated pepper jack cheese for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Combine vinegar, lime juice, 2 tablespoon olive oil and minced garlic in a plastic bag.
- Add chicken and let it marinate in the refrigerator for two hours.
- In large skillet melt remaining olive oil and butter together.
- Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade.
- Sauté chicken, onion, peppers, mushrooms and slaw over medium high heat 10 minutes.
- Stir often then reduce heat and add remaining ingredients except avocado, cream and tortillas.
- Simmer on medium low another 5 minutes then stir in avocado, sour cream, salt and pepper.
- Fill tortillas with mixture and garnish with grated cheese then serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!