Super-Gooey Chocolate BrowniesFrom mrlemonjelly 6 years ago
How to make it
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper and butter it.
- Break up the chocolate and cut the butter into small chunks. Melt both in the microwave (carefully: If you do it for too long the butter will separate. Stirring will help melt the chocolate).
- In a mixing bowl, break the eggs into the sugar and add the vanilla essence and salt. Mix thoroughly.
- Add the melted chocolate mixture and stir again.
- Finally, stir in the flour.
- Spoon the mixture into the tray and spread to the corners.
- Bake in the oven for about 20-25 minutes on 180ºC until the top has gone golden brown, but the centre is still gooey.
- The brownies will solidify over time, to re-moisten, microwave for a few seconds and sprinkle over some icing sugar to serve :)