Haydari Turkish Yogurt DipFrom grizzlybear 6 years ago
- • 1 (16 ounce) container plain yogurt shopping list
- • 5 cloves garlic shopping list
- • 1 pinch salt shopping list
- • 1 bunch fresh dill, chopped shopping list
- • 1 bunch fresh parsley, chopped shopping list
- • 1 (4 ounce) package cream cheese, softened (optional) shopping list
- • 2 mint leaves, for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- the times do not reflect the 8 hours draining time
- 1.Line a colander with two layers of cheesecloth and place over a medium bowl. Place the yogurt on the cheesecloth and cover the colander with plastic wrap. Allow yogurt to drain 8 hours or overnight.
- 2.Scoop the drained yogurt into a mixing bowl. Mash the garlic cloves with the salt into a fine paste; mix into the yogurt. Stir the dill, parsley, and cream cheese into the yogurt and garlic mixture. Spread onto a dish and garnish with the mint leaves to serve.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
- Not added to any groups yet!