Zucchini with Dill Weed and Garlic Yogurt SauceFrom grizzlybear 4 years ago
- • 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- • 1 onion, finely chopped shopping list
- • 1 teaspoon white sugar shopping list
- • 4 zucchini, chopped shopping list
- • 1 cup chopped fresh dill weed shopping list
- • 1/4 cup uncooked long grain white rice shopping list
- • 1/2 cup water shopping list
- • salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- • shopping list
- • 2 cups plain yogurt shopping list
- • 2 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- • 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir the onion until translucent, about 5 minutes. Stir in the sugar, and then add the chopped zucchini, dill, and rice. Cook and stir until the zucchini is softened, about 5 minutes. Pour in the water, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer the mixture until the rice is cooked, about 20 minutes. Turn off the heat, and let the mixture cool to lukewarm.
- Make a sauce by mixing the yogurt, garlic, and salt in a bowl. Serve over the lukewarm zucchini and rice.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
- Not added to any groups yet!