Apple Fudge BrowniesFrom grizzlybear 7 years ago
- • 1/2 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- • 2 squares (1 ounce each) unsweetened chocolate shopping list
- • 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- • 1/2 cup applesauce shopping list
- • 2 eggs shopping list
- • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- • 1 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- • 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- • 1/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- • 1 cup chopped apple (small apple should do) shopping list
How to make it
- Set power select on High. In large glass bowl, heat butter and chocolate 1 - 2 minutes or until melted.
- Stir in sugar, applesauce, eggs and vanilla.
- Gradually add flour, baking powder and soda; stir in apple. Set power select at medium. Heat 10 to 12 minutes. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes, cool uncovered, 10 minutes. Store, covered, until ready to serve.
- Yield: 16 brownies
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
- Not added to any groups yet!