Polish Soda BreadsFrom kutadkubilik 6 years ago
- 3 cupsflour shopping list
- 1 cup sour milk (; optionally: sour cream or thick yoghurt)(ı used thick yogurt) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon bread soda (sodium bicarbonate)( 1 teaspoon enough dont put more ) shopping list
- (some people experiment by adding 1 egg or few curd fresh cheese) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Sieve all loose ingredients into a bowl. Spoon by spoon, add sour milk and kned in your hands. You should obtain thick but elastic dough.
- 2. Sprinkle your workplace with flour. Roll the dough until 0,5 cm thick and cut into squares with a knife or into circles with a big cookie cutter or glass.
- 3-just take the thickest frying pan you have and bake them dry, without any oil
The Cookkutadkubilik Istanbul, TR
- Not added to any groups yet!