Asian Steak SaladFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 4 tablespoons peanut oil shopping list
- 1-1/2 pounds skirt steak soaked and cut into 1/4" slices against grain shopping list
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/2 yellow pepper thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/2 red bell pepper thinly sliced shopping list
- mixed greens shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds shopping list
- Dressing: shopping list
- 1 teaspoon olive oil shopping list
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh ginger shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves minced shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup sesame oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard shopping list
How to make it
- In large skillet heat the peanut oil then add steak and cook 8 minutes turning occasionally.
- Remove steak from skillet and set aside then add onion and peppers and cook 5 minutes.
- To make dressing heat oil over medium heat then carefully brown ginger and garlic.
- In blender combine soy sauce, olive oil, sesame oil, vinegar and mustard.
- Add ginger and garlic then pulse 3 times and set aside.
- Add 3 tablespoons of the dressing then mix and remove from heat.
- To serve lightly dress greens then place greens in center of plate.
- Put steak and vegetables in center of the greens and sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!