Swiss Dandelion PieFrom kutadkubilik 4 years ago
- Pie shell: shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter (cold!) shopping list
- 50 ml (cold!) water shopping list
- filling: shopping list
- 1 cup dandelion leaves (chopped) shopping list
- 1/2 cupcamembert cheese shopping list
- 100 ml 30% cream shopping list
- 200 ml milk shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- few freshly ground nutmeg shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Prepare the pie shell by kneading rapidly all the ingredients (they have to be cold, as said above). make a ball and leave in the fridge (min.30 minutes!)
- 2. Prepare the filling: beat eggs with milk and cream, add finally chopped camembert, salt, nutmeg (pepper, paprika) and chopped dandelion leaves.
- 3. Cover your pyrex dish or baking tray with few butter, roll thinly the dough and place in the dish, pick several times with a fork and pour egg-dandelion filling. Bake about 30 minutes in 350 oven. I guess that meat-eaters could add some cubes of ham or favourite sausage to the filling. This pie can also be made with fresh spinach or (especially) bear's garlic (ramsons).
The Cookkutadkubilik Istanbul, TR
- Not added to any groups yet!