Bourbon Street Chocolate Pecan PieFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 cup light corn syrup shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter melted shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 cups pecans broken shopping list
- 1 pie shell uncooked shopping list
- 5 ounces milk chocolate shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine corn syrup, eggs and melted butter then whisk briskly.
- Add brown sugar and mix well then stir in vanilla, salt and pecans.
- Pour mixture into pie shell and drop in the chocolate pieces.
- Wrap edge of the pie with foil to help keep the crust from over browning and drying out.
- Place pie on a small sheet pan and put it into the hot oven one hour.
- Serve at room temperature with your favorite ice cream.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!