Cajun Meatloaf With Roasted Sweet PotatoesFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 2 tablespoons oil shopping list
- 2 pounds ground turkey shopping list
- 1/3 cup salsa shopping list
- 1 large green pepper finely chopped shopping list
- 2 ribs celery finely chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid hot pepper seasoning shopping list
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes peeled and cut in 1/3" thick half moons shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup prepared salsa shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 then coat a large roasting pan with 1 tablespoon oil.
- In large bowl mix turkey, ketchup, green pepper and seasonings then shape into oval loaf.
- Place in roasting pan.
- In another large bowl combine sweet potatoes, remaining oil, salt and pepper.
- Spoon potatoes around loaf in pan then bake for 70 minutes.
- During the last 10 minutes of cooking spoon salsa evenly over top of meat loaf.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!