Duck Breast BurnersFrom grizzlybear 4 years ago
How to make it
- In a bowl, combine the dressing, soy sauce, Worcestershire and garlic salt. Mix well.
- Slice the breasts into strips or chunks. Place in marinade, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove the duck and drain.
- Place a slice of pepper on each strip. Wrap with a half slice of bacon. Secure with toothpicks.
- Place on skewers.
- Place on hot grill and cook over low heat until bacon is cooked and duck is done.
- Serve and enjoy.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- grizzlybear CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
- Not added to any groups yet!