Pineapple Cream CakeFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 cup confectioner's sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter softened shopping list
- 1 can pineapple pie filling shopping list
- juice from 1/2 lemon shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 3 beaten eggs shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping thawed shopping list
How to make it
- Mix crumbs, sugar and butter well and spread evenly in a rectangular ungreased baking pan.
- Cream cheese, eggs and sugar then spread over crumb mixture and bake 30 minutes at 350.
- Add lemon juice to pie filling then mix well then pour over cheese mixture while still hot.
- When completely cool cover cake with whipped topping and refrigerate at least 3 hours.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!