Green Bean And Corn Salsa SaladFrom cookingveg 7 years ago
- 1 lb. green beans, trimmed shopping list
- 4 cups corn kernels, fresh off the cob or frozen (thawed) shopping list
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced (about 1/2 cup) shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro shopping list
- 2 Tbs. lemon juice shopping list
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely diced shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Bring large pot of water to a boil. Cook green beans 5 minutes, or until tender. Drain beans and refresh them in ice water. When cool, chop beans into 2-inch pieces.
- Toss together green beans, corn, onion and oil in large bowl. Add cilantro, lemon juice, and jalapeno pepper. Season with salt and pepper. Top with lemon zest.
The Cookcookingveg Binghamton, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!