Barbecue Yellow SquashFrom kellybelly27 5 years ago
How to make it
- In a large baking dish evenly spread olive oil
- spread out squash
- sprinkle with salt, pepper and brown sugar
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 10 minutes
- baste with your bbq sauce every 5-10 minutes afterwards for an additional 30 minutes keeping a nice thick coat on your squash
- I sometimes top it with shredded jack or parmesan cheese but serving the way it is is just as good!
The Cookkellybelly27 McKinney, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!