Chocolate Glaze And Easy Chocolate GlazeFrom nainajani 6 years ago
How to make it
- Heat chocolate chips, butter and corn syrup in 1 quart pan over low heat, stirring frequently, until chocolate chips are melted. Cool about 10 minutes. Stir in hot water, 1 teaspoon at a time until consistency of thick syrup. Glazes top of one 12 cup Bundt cake, 10 inch angel food cake, 13 x 9 inch cake or 8 or 9 inch layer cake
- Chocolate Cappuccino Glaze: Stir in 2 t. instant espresso coffee (dry) with the chocolate chips
- Milk chocolate glaze: Substitute milk chocolate chips for the semisweet chocolate chips
- Mint Chocolate glaze: Substitute mint chocolate chips for the semisweet chocolate chips
- White chocolate glaze: Substitute white baking chips for the chocolate chips
- Easy Chocolate Glaze:
- 1/2 cup Betty Crocker Rich and Creamy chocolate ready to spread frosting
- Spoon frosting into a microwaveable bowl. Microwave uncovered on high about 15 seconds or until frosting can be stirred smooth and is thin enough to drizzle. or spoon frosting into 1 quart pan and heat over low heat, stirring constantly, until thin enough to drizzle. Glazes top of one 12 cups Bundt cake, 10 inch angel food cake, 13 x 9 inch cake or 8 to 9 inch layer cake.
The Cooknainajani DUBAI, AE
- Not added to any groups yet!