The Almost ChurroFrom heatherreneehopkins 5 years ago
How to make it
- Brush a tortilla with olive oil on both sides until it has a thin coat covering the whole tortilla.
- Then brush agave nectar on both sides of the tortilla, so that you have a sweet, oily coating on both sides.
- shake cinnamon over both sides of the tortilla. Roll it up and push down onto it until it stays rolled up.
- Put it on a baking sheet, and bake at about 350 degrees until it is golden brown and crispy. Keep checking on it and flip it over periodically until it's ready.
- Make as many as you want! They aren't as good as the really bad for you ones that you buy at a churro stand, but they sure hit the spot when you are attacked with a churro craving.
The Cookheatherreneehopkins Oceanside, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!