Chocolate Zucchini and Carrot CupcakesFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- 1-1/4 cups butter, softened shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup baking cocoa shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 1 cup grated zucchini shopping list
- 1 cup grated carrots shopping list
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to the creamed mixture alternately with yogurt, beating well after each addition.
- Fold in zucchini and carrots.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- Frost cupcakes.
- Yield: 21 cupcakes.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating1 people
I love the fact it has green and yellow veges with the chocolate, great post!chichimonkeyface in Albany loved it