Not Your Typical Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom nainajani 4 years ago
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup bananas, mashed shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups whole-wheat pastry flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2. Combine the oil, bananas, sugar, salt and cardamom in a medium
- 3. Heat over low heat for about 2 minutes, whisking to blend
- 4. Sift together the flours and baking soda into a large bowl.
- 5. Mix in the banana mixture until well combined.
- 6. Fold in the chocolate chips and walnuts.
- 7. Drop onto a parchement lined or lightly oiled baking sheet.
- 8. Bake for 14-16 minutes, until they look slightly underdone (like
- other chocolate chips cookies, they will firm up after they are
- 9. Let rest on cookie sheet for about 5 minutes, then transfer to a
- cooling rack.