QUICK AND EASY ITALIAN PORKFrom nainajani 7 years ago
- pork tenderloin, sliced into serving pieces (pork chops or chicken can be substituted) shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2 cups White Zinfandel wine shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon italian seasoning shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon fresh grated ginger root shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Place meat in a large baking dish. Rub all over with olive oil.
- 2. Pour wine over meat. Sprinkled with Italian seasoning and ginger on both sides. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- 3. Heat an outdoor grill, or a grill pan on your indoor stovetop. When hot, place meat on grill. Sprinkle half of the Parmesan cheese on the meat. Cook for 3 – 5 minutes. Turn meat and sprinkle the rest of the cheese. Cook until done to your taste.
The Cooknainajani DUBAI, AE
- Not added to any groups yet!