Really Good Tofu Meat LoafFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- 1 container of tofu ( firm ) shopping list
- 1/3 cup ketchup shopping list
- 1/3 cup soy sauce ( use low sodium if you are salt conscious ) shopping list
- 2 Tbs Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/2 cup parsley chopped shopping list
- 1/4 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1 medium onion, fine chopped shopping list
- 1 cup of whole grain bread made into crumbs or crushed corn shopping list
- flakes , or enough to bind mixture. shopping list
How to make it
- Drain tofu well and mash.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Place in a loaf pan coated with 1/4 cup olive oil.
- Press mixture into pan with hands.
- Bake in a 350F oven one hour.
- Cool in pan 15 minutes and carefully remove and invert onto serving platter.
- Garnish loaf if desired with ketchup, barbecue sauce and fresh chopped parsley.
- When cold , slices nicely for sandwiches.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating1 people
wow, what a nice alternative to have!chichimonkeyface in Albany loved it
Low Fat And Fabulous112 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
Vegetarian Appetizers41 members
Vegetarian Spicy Delights40 members
Quick Simple And Tasty52 members
All Things Vegetarian65 members
Packages Jars And Cans29 members
Easy But Darn Good80 members