Seasoned Pork ChopsFrom spidermonkey85 6 years ago
- Bone in pork chops or no bone in pork chops (doesn't matter how many you have or what kind) shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp meat tendizer ( I sprinkle mine on. This varies by taste) shopping list
- 1 tbs dried parsley (optional) shopping list
- 1/2 cup olive oil (vegetable oil works too just sprinkle in some salt) shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare your pork chops and make sure they are thawed completely threw. You can make as many as you want depending on how many chops you have and ingredients. I always season my pork chops from the shakers enough to cover them but not overwhelm them with a salty taste.
- On both sides, sprinkle on meat tenderizer
- And crush the parsley flakes in between your finger and thumb to bring out the natural flavors.
- Add Olive oil to pan on medium.
- Add seasoned pork chops to pan and make sure your not searing them or burning.
- Flip occasionally until both sides are well done or you no longer see pink.
- Turn off heat add a pasta dish and veg. to go with your pork chops and enjoy!
The Cookspidermonkey85 Mt Orab, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!