Cheesy Bacon Wrapped HotdogsFrom big_momma2009 4 years ago
How to make it
- 1.) Cut each hotdog long ways just enogh to stuff with 2 small stips of the cheese in the center.
- 2.)Wrap the bacon around the hotdogs and secure with toothpicks ( found that wraping individually with foil works better it holds it all together and helps with the mess)
- 3.) Preheat over to 350 degrees bake for 15-20 minutes if using turkey bacon preheat oven to 250 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Pull out of oven let stand for 5 minutes to cool slitely then serve and enjoy!
The Cookbig_momma2009 Carmichaels, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!