Pumpkin BreadFrom big_momma2009 5 years ago
How to make it
- Cream together sugar and butter mix on low speed till nice and fluffy and light.
- add in eggs,salt,cinnamon,nutmeg,water,pumpkin,baking soda, mix well. add nuts if desired.
- Prepare bread pans with lightly buttered and floured.. bang bread pans upside down over garbage can or sink till all extra flour is out.
- pour even amounts of batter into each pan.. makes about 2 loafs at a time.
- preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake for 1 hour let stand atleast 10-15 minutes before plopping out of pans
- Cool cut and enjoy!
The Cookbig_momma2009 Carmichaels, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!