Lasagna Roll-upsFrom big_momma2009 4 years ago
- 2lb. ground beef ( drain never leave the grease it makes sause to runny) shopping list
- 3 bags of shredded itlian cheese blends or just chedder/american and mozza. shopping list
- 1 big tub riccota cheese shopping list
- 2 containers of cottage cheese ( large curd.) shopping list
- 4boxes lasagna noodles(can't us no boil u need the plyable.) shopping list
- fresh basil and parsley for garnich shopping list
- 2 jars of meaty or original red sauce. spaghetti sauce will work. shopping list
- 2eggs shopping list
- pinch of salt and pepper (very small pinches u don't want it to over power and other flavorings) shopping list
How to make it
- 1:) boil the noodles till they are bendable enough to where they don't snap.(about 5-7 minutes)When u take the noodles out lay them flat on a cookie sheet or a terry cloth towel. spray and ot brush thin layer of oil on them so they don't stick together.
- 2:) cook ground beef till done. add the sauce simmer for 3-5 minutes then take off. u just want to warm it enough u don't want it to hot becaue u will be touching it with your hands.
- 3:)In a large bowl, mix together cottage cheese, riccota cheese, eggs,salt and pepper and 1/2 bag of mixed cheeses. i(if you bought the cheese seperated use half of each bag of chedder/american and half a bag of mozza.
- 4:)take the noodles that u have let cool take and wipe as much of the oil off as u can then lay flat on the baking sheet u r going to use.put only 1 1/2 tsp full of the filling on one side of the noodle. then take cut the long lasagna noodle in half so u can roll it up and u don't have too much noodle on one rollup. then roll up from the end u put the fillin in. place side ways in pan. *lay it on the seam of the roll up so they don't unroll while baking.
- 5:)spoon sauce over top of the rollups preheat over to 350-375 degrees. bake till nice and steamy. *always place foil on top when u bake them before u put the cheese on it that way they can't dry out.* bake for only 20-25 minutes with foil.
- 6:) after 20-25 minutes pull them out and sprinkle the rest of the cheese over top*may look like alot of cheese but it is supposed to be really cheesy it is a cheese lovers dream.*
- 7:) let stand after baking for atleast 7-10 minutes that way the rollups have enough time to set up so they don't fall apart and the noodles will be cooked all the way through and they will fall apart easily. Cut and enjoy!
The Cookbig_momma2009 Carmichaels, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!