Sweet Potato Fries with Spicy MayoFrom babsalaba 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Slice the sweet potato into batards/matchsticks NOT julienne slices.
- Toss in a bowl with a generous amount of olive oil and a good tablespoon of Old Bay®.
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray (I like grapeseed oil for high temperatures).
- Spread out the sweet potatoes in one even layer.
- Bake for 15 minutes, take out and flip them and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- While they're baking, mix the ingredients for your spicy mayo, seasoning to taste, then devour.