Simple Steamed MusselsFrom babsalaba 4 years ago
How to make it
- In a medium stock pot, heat butter over medium heat. Add shallots and saute until translucent.
- Pour in wine and mussels. Raise heat to medium/high and steam mussels until shells open, about 5 minutes.
- Pour mussels and cooking liquid into a serving bowl, sprinkle with parsley and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- babsalaba Syracuse, NY
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookbabsalaba Syracuse, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!