Green Bean SaladFrom 22566 4 years ago
- 1 Pound green beans shopping list
- 2 tomatoes,cut in wedges shopping list
- 1 Small onion,sliced shopping list
- 1/4 Cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- ripe olives shopping list
- Vinaigretta Dressing: shopping list
- 1/3 Cup olive oil shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 clove Garlic,chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon Dark Mustard] shopping list
- Dash of pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Remove the end of beans,if large cut in French Style lengths.
- Heat bean in about 1" of salted water,bring to boil.
- Cook uncovered for about 5 minutes.
- Cover and cook until tender(whole beans,about 15 minutes..French Style..about 10 minutes) Drain.
- Prepare Vinaigrette dressing.
- Pour over warm beans and toss.
- Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours.
- Remove beans to a lettuce lined plate,using a slotted spoon.
- Add the tomatoes,and onions.
- ~Serve Sprinkle with cheese and garnished with olives.~
The Cook22566 TX
- Not added to any groups yet!