Crostini with Sun-Dried-Tomato TapenadeFrom chef2 7 years ago
- Crostini with Sun-Dried-Tomato tapenade shopping list
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olives or other brine-cured black olives shopping list
- 3/4 cup drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes shopping list
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup drained capers shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1 French-bread baguette, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices shopping list
- Additional extra virgin olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Using on/off turns, finely chop olives and tomatoes in processor.
- Add 2/3 cup olive oil, capers, and oregano; blend to coarse puree.
- Transfer to bowl. (Tapenade can be made 3 days ahead. Cover; refrigerate. Bring to room temperature before using.)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place bread slices on baking sheet.
- Brush lightly with additional olive oil.
- Bake until golden, about 10 minutes.
- Spread tomato tapenade on toasts and serve. Makes about 36.
- That's it!
The Cookchef2 Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!