LASAGNA ROLL-UPSFrom spinach1948 6 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- vegetable cooking spray shopping list
- 1 Lb. Lean turkey or extra lean ground beef shopping list
- ½ cup chopped onion shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves minced shopping list
- 1 can HEALTHY CHOICE Recipe Creations tomato with Garden herbs Condensed Soup shopping list
- 1 cup chopped zucchini shopping list
- ¾ cup water shopping list
- 1( 15oz ) container of fat free ricotta cheese shopping list
- ½ cup HEALTHY CHOICE Fat free shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 4 cooked lasagna noodles shopping list
How to make it
- 1)Preheat oven to 375º.
- 2)In a large non-stick skillet sprayed with vegetable cooking spray, cook ground turkey, onion and garlic until turkey is no longer pink and onion is tender. Add soup, zucchini and water; simmer 5 minutes. Pour soup mixture into shallow 2-quart baking dish with cover.
- 3)In a medium bowl, combine ricotta and mozzarella cheese and egg; mix well. Lay the cooked lasagna noodles on a flat surface; spread ½ cup cheese mixture on each noodle. Roll up noodles, enclosing filling; place rolls seam side down over soup mixture.
- 4)Cover and bake at 375 for 30 minutes; uncover and continue baking 10 minutes longer or until sauce is bubbly. Place lasagna rolls on a serving dish; spoon remaining sauce over rolls.
- Calories per serving: 404 , fat:6g Sodium: 558mg