roasted eggplant mozzarella and anchovyFrom jjals 4 years ago
- The juices of good-quality, ripe tomatoes create a dressing of sorts for this sandwich. shopping list
- extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 4. ( 3/4-inch-thick) slices eggplant shopping list
- 1/4 tsp oregano shopping list
- 4-inch) sourdough rolls, halved horizontally shopping list
- 8 (1/2-inch-thick) tomato slices (from 3 tomatoes) shopping list
- 6 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced shopping list
- 12 flat anchovy fillets shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 425°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; driz¬zle parchment with oil. Put eggplant slices on prepared baking sheet; sprinkle with oregano, season with salt and bake, turning once, until tender, about 30 minutes.
- Remove eggplant from oven. Drizzle rolls with oil. Make sandwich¬es with tomato, sprinkle of salt, cheese, anchovy fillets and warm eggplant.