Corned Beef HashFrom sandygalesmith 7 years ago
How to make it
- Peel and slice the potatoes.Put them in a pan, and cover with water. Bring to the boil, and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes, and fry them gently in half the oil until they're brown and slightly crisp all over.Take them out.
- Peel and chop the onion.Put the rest of the oil in the pan, and cook for ten minutes.
- Chop the corned beef, and mix with onions, potatoes, and ketchup. Heat through, and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 2
- CateyG Chicago
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔