Stuffed RockfishFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 2 whole rockfish fillets with skin still intact totaling about 4 pounds shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1 small white onion chopped shopping list
- 3 stalks celery chopped shopping list
- 2 eggs beaten shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped shopping list
- 2 cups plain bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Place butter in a skillet and melt then sauté onion and celery until tender.
- Meanwhile combine eggs, sage, mustard, parsley, bread crumbs, salt and pepper then mix well.
- Add onion and celery then mix well.
- Place one fillet skin side down on the bottom of a lightly greased baking dish.
- Spread stuffing mixture on the fillet and place remaining fillet on top skin side up.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!