Is any post in here newer than 2 years?

• mrcooksalot 13 years ago
    Hey guys lets get it kicked back up in here.....
    Flag
  • LindseyB 13 years ago said:
    I just posted 2 tonight :)
    Flag
  • sharebear1 13 years ago said:
    Yes! I stopped coming here because no one was using it much. But I love mexican food and learning new recipes from my MIL. You have a lot of good mexican recipes that sound like things my MIL would make MCS. I think a lot of mexican recipes are quite different than cooking here in the US. I know when I first met my DH (he's from Jalisco, Guadalajara) I would not touch the food they cooked with a 10ft pole, but after about 2 years I slowly started trying things and learned that just because it looked different and was cooked in ways id never seen didnt make it bad. But now ill try just about anything, and have.....cows head.....I hate to admit it but they got me to eat cow head tacos, pig head posole, all kinds of things I thought I would hate! But turns out there pretty tasty :) Anyhow, it would be nice to see this group up and running again!
    Flag
  • zara19 13 years ago said:
    how do we add recipes
    Flag
  • nativeprincess 13 years ago said:
    Zara, you go to your recipe and on the right hand side towards the bottom, you can add to the group chosen...you have to be a member of a group to add your posts.
    Flag
  • nativeprincess 13 years ago said:
    Added a few new recipes :)
    Flag

Have a comment? Join this group first →